The is a common error that occurs when a user tries to open a company file or QuickBooks. A run-time error is another name for this error.
1) The QuickBooks desktop file(s) are corrupted, missing, or destroyed in some way.
2) When consumers try to launch their program, they usually get an error number because a corporate file has been damaged or cannot be found.
3) Your antivirus software wrongly identified a QB Desktop file as contaminated with several Trojans or malicious software.
4) The Windows registry has been corrupted.
5) QuickBooks Pro software installation is incomplete.